Too many people suffer in silence as they try to cope with changes in their lives. Physical decline, dependence on others, safety, and multiple losses are just a few of the concerns that contribute to depression and other mental health issues for the elderly. Lakewood Reflections, comprised of both an inpatient and outpatient program, provides customized care to help deal with these sensitive issues.
Lakewood Reflections is designed for persons who are experiencing an emotional decline and mental changes, such as:
- Suicidal or homicidal thinking
- Hallucinations and delusions
- Destructive/aggressive behavior
- Need for adjustment of psychotropic medications requiring skilled observation
- Medical conditions affected by psychiatric symptoms
- Symptoms of depression or anxiety
A request for care in the inpatient or outpatient settings can come directly from you. A referral for care can come from a health professional or a member of your family. Lakewood Reflections can provide a clinical evaluation as needed to determine treatment planning.
Click Here to send an e-Greeting to someone at Lakewood Reflections.