Lakewood is screening all employees, patients and visitors prior to entry into our facilities. We are also restricting visitors. Please see below for details.
Patient and Visitor Screenings
Per Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) requirements, Lakewood is screening patients and visitors at all building entrances. Upon entering and being screened, patients and visitors will be given a mask to wear (unless they have their own mask already) while they are in the building. We ask that people entering our buildings practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet from others whenever possible.
- Hospital – One visitor per patient per hospital inpatient stay. Upon admission to the hospital, the patient will give the name of their chosen visitor to the nursing team and that person will be allowed to visit the patient in their hospital room during their stay.
- OB – No visitors, except birthing partners.
- Surgery – No visitors, except surgical patients’ drivers.
- Emergency Department – One visitor per patient based on patient condition.
- Clinics – Up to two caregivers/guardians are allowed in a clinic visit with a patient. This does not extend to visitors.
- Care Center – Up to two visitors per resident by scheduled outdoor visit only. (Call 218-894-8430 to schedule.)
- Lakewood Pines – Up to two visitors per tenant by scheduled outdoor visit only.
- Lakewood Manor – Up to two visitors per tenant by scheduled outdoor visit only.
- Behavioral Health Unit (Reflections) – No visitors, except for end-of-life visits.
If you have questions or feel a visit to one of these facilities is absolutely necessary, please call the respective number below:
- Hospital/Emergency Department/Surgery/Clinics – 218-894-1515
- Care Center – 218-894- 8345
- Lakewood Pines – 218-894-4460
- Lakewood Manor – 218-894-2124
- Behavioral Health Unit (Reflections) – 218-894-8200
These restrictions apply to the family and friends of staff members, as well as those visiting The Grille and The Shoppe.