Ideal Protein is a medically-developed weight-loss and management program that balances the body’s food intake for efficiently burning fat by providing a protein-intensive diet. This happens by using two key components to help you achieve your goals: weight-loss, and a healthier lifestyle education, so you feel empowered to sustain your results over the course of your life.
These components are demonstrated using four phases which are designed to help you set, achieve and maintain your weight-loss goals.
Phase 1 – Achieving 100% of your weight-loss goal.
Phase 2 – Learning the fundamentals of food, and how it impacts your body.
Phase 3 – Focusing on developing smarter eating habits and better lifestyle living.
Phase 4 – Maintaining your ideal weight and the new you.
What to Expect
- One-on-one coaching throughout your Ideal Protein journey
- A personalized approach to setting your weight-loss goals based on your individual health profile
- Gain a fundamental knowledge of nutrition and how your body gains and loses weight
- Online tools and ongoing support to maximize your success
- Easy to prepare, affordable delicious food and recipes
- Lifestyle education, coaching and guidance to help you sustain your ideal weight
There is a one-time fee of $250, which includes one week of meals. After that, meals and supplements typically cost between $85 and $95 a week. You may be eligible to use HSA dollars to pay for your membership fee and/or the purchase of Ideal Protein food and supplements. Talk with your HSA administrator for details.
The Ideal Protein program is overseen by Dr. Arden Beachy.