Paul Davis, PhD, LP
- Behavioral Health
Grand Meadow, MN
- American Pain Society, American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Collaborative Family Healthcare Association
- Division 12 Clinical Psychology of APA
- Division 38 Health Psychology of APA
- Midwestern Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
University of North Dakota - Grand Forks
Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Davis and his wife, Lauree, have three children: Alex, Ashleigh, and Mya. In addition to spending time with family, Dr. Davis enjoys photography, bicycling, and the great outdoors.
Dr. Davis works with adults affected by a wide range of psychological and behavioral health concerns to include mood disorders, anxiety disorders, stress management issues, and interpersonal difficulties. He also has clinical interests in women’s behavioral health and in the behavioral management of chronic health conditions, such as chronic pain.