Dr. Andrew Jahoda at Lakewood Health System is a specialist in diseases of the urinary tract, bladder and kidneys for both men and women.
- Enlarged prostate
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Incontinence (female and male)
- Kidney stones
- Pelvic disorders and organ prolapse
- Prostate disease
- Urination (voiding) disorders, such as urinary tract infections (UTIs)
If you need surgery, it’s good to know that many procedures can be done on a minimally invasive basis with smaller incisions. We offer the following specialized procedures:
- Endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy to remove the kidneys
- Lithotripsy, which employs shock waves or lasers to treat kidney stones
- Prostatectomy to treat prostate cancer
- Sub-urethral sling for female incontinence
- Light Laser of the prostate for males with an enlarged prostate
Contact us if you have any questions about urologic surgery procedures!