Lakewood is screening all employees, patients and visitors prior to entry into our facilities. We are also restricting visitors.
Per Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) requirements, Lakewood is screening patients and visitors at all building entrances. Upon entering and being screened, patients and visitors will be given a mask to wear (unless they have their own mask already) while they are in the building. We ask that people entering our buildings practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet from others whenever possible.
Rescheduling of Outpatient Clinic Visits and Elective Procedures
Over the past several weeks, Lakewood, like most Minnesota health systems, canceled and rescheduled appointments for patients who had upcoming elective procedures and surgeries.
We are now working to resume elective procedures. Patients who are candidates for the elective procedures will be notified by their care team.
- Hospital/Emergency Department – No visitors, except for birthing partners and medically necessary hospital patient visits.
- Surgery – No visitors, except for surgical patient’s driver.
- Clinics – No visitors, except medically-necessary caregivers and guardians.
- Care Center – No visitors, except for end-of-life visits.
- Lakewood Pines – No visitors, except for end-of-life visits.
- Lakewood Manor – No visitors, except for end-of-life visits.
- Behavioral Health Unit (Reflections) – No visitors, except for end-of-life visits.
If you have questions or feel a visit to one of these facilities is absolutely necessary, please call the respective number below:
- Hospital/Emergency Department/Surgery/Clinics – 218-894-1515
- Care Center – 218-894- 8345
- Lakewood Pines – 218-894-4460
- Lakewood Manor – 218-894-2124
- Behavioral Health Unit (Reflections) – 218-894-8200
These restrictions apply to the family and friends of staff members, as well as those visiting The Grille and The Shoppe.