Construction crews have been hard at work, and we’re seeing a lot of progress being made on all three expansion and remodeling projects. Two of the projects are nearing completion, and the third is rolling along. Keep reading for updates on the specific projects.
- Structural steel is complete, except for the canopy portion of the new clinic entrance.
- Exterior wall framing and sheathing is completed, and exterior masonry began on June 22nd.
- Roofing will begin the week of June 25th, and it will be completed by July 7th.
- 87 new parking spaces will be open for customer parking, starting the week of June 25th. The new spaces will be wider than current spaces to allow for more maneuverability.
- Soffit framing will be completed by June 23rd.
- Drywall and taping is completed.
- Painting and wall covering will start June 26th.
- Windows are being installed, doors are on-site, but won’t be installed until flooring is in.
- Final inspection is projected for July 25th – 31st, with move in August 1st – 8th.
- Original move in date of July 24th is delayed three weeks due to doors being backordered.
- The space will be completed, but it cannot be occupied until the doors are installed. This puts the move to August 20th.
- The parking lot will soon be open for customer parking.
- Tile and flooring are being installed the week of June 25th, and will be completed by the end of the following week.
- Casework install will begin the week of June 25th, with completion the week of July 14th.