Lakewood has visitor restrictions in place for some areas of the facility in order to ensure the health and safety of patients, staff and visitors. Please see below for details.
Effective December 26th, 2022, the following visitor restrictions are in place:
- Hospital/OB: limit of two visitors at a time per patient. Visitors who are NOT in a patient room need to wait in a public space, such as The Grille or fireplace area.
- Surgery/outpatient: Limit of two visitors per patient.
- Emergency department: Limit of two visitors per patient.
- Care Center: open visitation.
- Lakewood Pines: open visitation.
- Lakewood Manor: open visitation.
- Behavioral Health Unit (Reflections): scheduled visits during set visitor hours.
ALL visitors and patients to any Lakewood facility are asked to wear a mask and comply with all guidance during their time in the building.
If you have questions, please call the respective numbers below:
- Hospital/emergency department/surgery/clinics: 218-894-1515
- Care Center: 218-894- 8345
- Lakewood Pines: 218-894-4460
- Lakewood Manor: 218-894-2124
- Behavioral Health Unit (Reflections): 218-894-8200
Schedule Appointment MyChart Login Pay My Bill