Physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual support may include:
- Pain and symptom control through medication and alternative therapies.
- Comfort measures such as massage, assistance with bathing and other personal cares.
- Offering massage to primary care givers, as well as hospice patients.
- Coordination of necessary medical equipment, supplies and community resources.
- Friendship, companionship and support. Our “11th Hour Volunteers” are with you during the times your family and friends must be absent.
- Assistance with household chores.
- Medication and nutrition counseling.
- Listening, caring and comfort.
- Around the clock availability, medication management and patient reminders through the use of telehealth monitoring equipment.
Remember…”home” is wherever you are.
The Hospice services listed above are also available to residents of long-term care and assisted living facilities. In addition, our Hospice team provides support for nursing staff and families.