Click the billing statement below that matches the one you received and you will be redirected to the appropriate payment processing system.
Starting January 26th, 2024, billing statements from Lakewood Health System appointments/visits going back to August 13th, 2023 will begin mailing to patients. Due to Lakewood’s transition to the OCHIN Epic electronic health record system in August 2023, billing statements have been delayed as Lakewood and OCHIN teams worked to build the statement generating process.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these delays have caused our patients, and we appreciate your patience as we move to this next phase of the OCHIN transition. A few things to note as patients begin to receive their statements.
- Because of the large number currently being processed, statements will be mailed over the course of the next few weeks.
- If a patient has had more than one appointment/visit since August 13th, they should receive one statement with a consolidated list of all appointments/visits.
- Account balances do not start to ‘age’ until a patient receives their statement, regardless of the date of their appointment/visit.
- That means, even if your appointment/visit was in October 2023, your balance is not due until you receive your statement.
- Some patients may have noticed a balance due in their MyChart account, but have not yet received a statement.
- If you already paid this balance, you will still receive a statement, but it will show no balance, or a lesser balance, is due, depending on the amount paid.
- A statement will not be mailed until it has been processed through insurance.
- Please read your statement thoroughly and call 866-394-1403 if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding! We are so grateful you have chosen Lakewood for your healthcare needs, and we look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come.